Tuesday, April 5, 2016

iProud 1

I am blogging this because it is my personal best and I am proud of it.  

My Best Learning


This is my camp letter .

Sue
Hastings


Dear Sue,

Thank you so much for taking time off work and away from your family thank you for being on the river walk with us. I appreciate it.

It was fun on the river walk with you. I like how you helped us when we needed it especially in the strong current. I liked how you kept on encouraging us to move when the river got tough. My favorite part of the river walk was being able to float. Thank you for helping us on the river walk.  

My favorite time with you was when you helped us through the strong current it was hard to keep my balance and still fun. My favorite part of camp was playing spotlight because it was fun but scary when the finder would came to look. My favorite activity was the pool making because it was fun and I enjoyed it so so much when I got wet.  


Yours sincerely,
From Sage

I am proud of this because I took my time and it is better than I expected.  

My biggest challenge was selling my words creatively.

1 comment: