OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: synchronized swimming
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was being creative with my project because it was really really fun to make and a challenge.
- The most challenging thing about my project was making it with hot glue gun because I burnt myself and it was hard to glue the stuff onto it.
- The main skill I got better at was revising I got better at it by changing my project.
- Something interesting I learnt was that the training for synchronized swimming was harder than I thought.
- What I would most like to change about my project is I would like it to be in a bigger box. Because I can add bigger photos.
- I would like to do my next PBL about artistic gymnastics.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Questioning because I had to ask myself to work it out and to make a better project. Imagining because I had to imagine how it would look. Noticing when I saw a mistake I went back and fixed it.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.