Thursday, July 28, 2016

The BFG

The BFG  movie   

Hi guys welcome back to my blog today I am blogging about a movie. I saw in the holiday that my nana took me and my sisters it is called the BFG by Roald Dahl. My nana took us to the movie because my nana works at Napier theater. My a pinon on the movie is that I thought that the movie was rally cool to watch my favorite part was the end of the movie because it had happy ending. I think that you should which the BFG but something I haven't told you it is scary in some parts for me but maybe not for but you never know. But it is a rally rally rally cool movie. Here are some pics from the movie BFG. Hope you like it :). `
  
This is how the movie starts.
      

2 comments:

  1. I watched that movie too. It was really awesome! Great Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks very cool i haven't wochet it yet

    ReplyDelete