Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Self reflection for report

Hi guys today I am blogging something I am very very  proud of.  It is my self reflection for my report, that is why I am blogging it, this is one of my best writing so far. My other one is free choice writing. I was so proud of that, it is on my blog too. Check it out. Here is my self reflection.

Enjoy!! 



Self-Reflection

What has been your highlight of the year so far?  Passion project because it is rally rally fun to do and work on and  I  try to do my best. 

What license do you think you are on and why? I think I  am on my strieder license because I do not ask for help when learning gets tough.

What are you like as a learning buddy?  I think that I am a good learning buddy because I help my buddy when he needs it. I in to work on setting next to my buddy.

What is your favourite subject and why? Art because it is so much fun to do and funny when you get paint on you.  

What learning muscle have you been focussed on this year? I have been focussed on my Empathy and Absorption, those are two big ones for me. 

What is it like so far in Rimu Hub? I love it in Rimu hub because the teachers make the learning tasks fun and Funday but I have only been to Funday once.

What is you your favourite learning space and why? The quiet room because it is quiet to work in and is easy to focus.  


1 comment:

  1. great Job sage I can see that you've pot some effet Into It

    ReplyDelete